EUROPARTNERS ELECTRONIC COMPONENT DISTRIBUTION REPORT
EUROPARTNERS ELECTRONIC COMPONENT DISTRIBUTION REPORT has a 26 years history and is a competent and reliable source of information about world electronic components market.
The 2016 European Report covering 2015 data consists of over 1000 pages. It is organised into geographical groupings of countries (the basic level at which information is gathered) and summarised into a World level. At each level (national or global) data is presented in similar formats, in sections as below. The report is an in-depth study prepared by people who have a deep involvement with the electronic component industry. All reports are in English.
All revenues for European countries are summarised in two currencies, the Euro and the US$. European countries that are not within the Euro are shown additionally in local currency. Other countries are shown in US$.
Market Overview. This section analyses the TAM (total available market) and DTAM (distributor available market) split into semiconductors, passives and electromechanical components, the major distributors, trends, forecasts, significant changes and events.
Major Distribution Groups. The 2016 report has been re-written and contains details of the overall European and International component distribution scene, with profiles of major pan-European groups including: companies such as Acal, Arrow, Avnet, Electrocomponents, Future, Farnell and others.
Countries included in European Report: Austria, Benelux, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Norway, Poland, Russia, Sweden, Switzerland and UK, with overviews of the European and Worldwide electronic component markets.
National Reports: each of the country reports included is available separately as a National report.
Each Report, whether World or National, contains the following information for each bloc covered :
- An introduction to the national or world market, plus detailed information on:
- the Distribution Total Available Market (DTAM) and the Total Available Market (TAM) for 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 split into semiconductors, passive and electromechanical components.
- a summary of distribution events in 2015 in that country & the compiler's view of year 2016
- details of Mergers and Acquisitions within the past year
- overview of component manufacturers' policies in support of distribution.
- Details of the top 10 electronic component distributors nationally or worldwide including:
- Sales of each company for the last 4 years split into semiconductors, passives and electromechanical components. PC market sales are shown separately where relevant.
- Historical summary of each company, i.e., when formed, buy-outs, mergers, plus ownership details.
- Name/Address/phone/fax/email/web details and names of key managers.
- Franchise listing by major product category.
- Details of other significant distributors in the market including:
- Name/Address/Phone/Fax/email/web details.
- Brief description of business.
- Market coverage.
- Approximate sales revenue for the last 4 years split into semis, passives and e-mech.
- Franchise listing.
2016 Report is available now. To order your copy send request to E-mail